Friday, February 8, 2008

Yes another food blog!

And by a law student at that. I am completely unoriginal in this endeavor but I won’t let that stop me from shamelessly soliciting help and feedback on my new favorite activity - cooking.

With that being said I can promise any reader who happens to stop by that I will not write in overly stylistic, trying- to- get- a- book- deal prose. I will not over-gourmetify food for the sake of the blog. I will not post regularly all the time but regularly enough to keep it interesting. I will not post only about my messes and successes but other kitchen news (such as my new plates, teacups, etc). And I am absolutely certain that I will go off topic occasionally. Lastly, I promise that while I am butchering the English language talking about my adventures, not-quite professional pictures of the whole endeavor will accompany the posts.

In that vain, enjoy some of the pictures of my recent cooking successes taken with the camera on my iphone. The pictures will get better, I promise.




1 comment:

chriesi said...

Hi. :) Have fun blogging. I started mine these days too.